New Year - New Adventures

The new year is upon us again! It seems as I get older time is moving faster and faster. This year I am going to change things up, it's a new year and time to start fresh. I have always loved writing and had thrown around the idea of starting a blog before, I was quite the traveler once upon a time. We all know how those ideas get started, but then life gets in the way and all those ideas end up on the back burner. Well not this year! I have started building the life I always dreamt of and plan to continue that here.

2017 was a big year for me, for my family. I gave birth to our first child, our son Masen in July. Just a few weeks before he arrived I left the pharmacy world after seven years so I could stay home with him. I didn't have much of a plan for income other than putting a few crafts up on Etsy and hoping that would be enough to get by until I could come with something else. As you may have guessed it is a very unpredictable venture and has its ups and downs. But here we are five months later and I am still home with my son watching him grow everyday! It is a total blessing to stay home with him and wouldn't be possible without my amazing fiancé.

I love my job of stay at home mom and that I am able to come up with different projects to work on for my store, but I have had a real urge to start writing again. So here I am taking the plunge into the blogging world, who knows if anyone will care about my ramblings but I won't let that stop me. 2018 is the year I will stop letting fear and doubt keep me from doing things I enjoy. 2018 is the year I will continue to build the life I always wanted to live. Join me on this adventure and see a year full of new journeys, crafts, love and so much more! Start your own adventure with me, get out there conquer those dreams you've been putting off or have been to unsure to start. This is our year and we will make it great!

Comments

  1. Congrats on your little man and best wishes with your year and many more years of blogging, enjoy every creative minute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I’m very excited to start this blogging journey!

      Delete
  2. Looking forward in seeing the development of your blog! Also congratulations on your baby boy :)

    Good luck!

    http://danidotyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Ways I Make Money From Home